From paperback to web publishing, we have you covered!
Sparrow Ink publishing services
- Consultation and advice
- Recommendations in selection of:
- Beta readers
- Cover artists
- Book and document formatting
- Print and digital publishing preparation
- Assistance with book publication
Helping Writers Publish Their First Book
For the aspiring author, looking for a publisher can be an exhausting and discouraging experience. We’re here to make sure you have access to book publishing options that make the publishing process smooth and straightforward.
All of the options we recommend are for first-time writers as well as for authors published previously. The firms we recommend will provide you with a publishing consultant who will work with you to choose the best options from a full range of publishing and marketing services.
What You Get?
The self-publishing firms we recommend give you:
- A step-by-step publishing process that makes it easy to get from manuscript to book in your hand
- Book availability in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats
- Online distribution on Amazon.com, the world largest book distribution platform
- Copyright ownership – the rights to your book always belong to YOU
Maintaining Timely Publishing Schedules
Your content requires much time and work on your part. Our challenge is to have it ready for your next release date!
If you are a returning client, you are also our priority. We take pride in ensuring your formatted materials are delivered on time for your publishing deadline. Save your time and avoid anxiety by allowing us to maintain your favourite styles and matching artwork to be applied to all your future books or documents.
A Writer's Dilemma
Writing presents many challenges. Depending on its author, writing is an art, an expression of individuality and inspiration, a skill that benefits the author, the reader, or both. Whether you are a novel writer, a journalist, a science professor, or a doctor, your writing has a purpose. Defining the purpose of your writing can enhance its quality.
For some, writing is a job, for others, it is much more than that. In all cases writing has the potential of enriching both the author and the reader. Freedom of expression granted by the ability to write has inspired many to become authors throughout history. The desire to write has been shared by many down to our day, perhaps more so now than ever before!
- Do you have an idea that could turn into a novel?
- Is your imagination quite vivid, making you perceive things, events, people, or life's situations?
- Have you learned about a subject enough to appreciate its real value?
- Do you understand the reasons behind certain events, people's behavior, or laws in nature?
- Could others benefit from your writing?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you CAN be a writer. Do not allow your creativity and imagination to be limited or even squashed by refraining from sharing your story. The satisfaction and additional benefits which result from publishing your book are well worth the effort and determination! Sadly, not all writers become published authors. Even well written material, having all the potential of inspiring others or helping many, too often remains hidden in personal diaries, notebooks, and files that never become known to those who could truly appreciate it.
Publishing your work involves many steps. Many writers never get published because they are simply not familiar or comfortable with the process. Do NOT let that happen to you!
Here, at Sparrow Ink, it is our objective to help you become a published author!
- Take the needed steps to prepare your work for publishing
- Get help in making decisions about your writing
- Get in touch with beta readers and editors who will point you in the right direction
- Publish your material and enjoy the accomplishment that comes from completing your work
- Become a published author!